Alpha Nerds Guild t-Shirt Contest
Heroes Are Among Us
Our second annual t-shirt contest! Are you a hero? Do you know a hero? What constitutes as a hero? As we all know heroes are among us! This year our theme for the shirt is them, and honoring our heroes with: “Heroes Are Among Us!”
Let’s see what you all got!
Alpha Nerds Guild T-Shirt Contest Rules and Guidelines
Design will appear on the 2019 ANG T-shirt “Super Heroes Are Among Us”
- Your design should be inspired by the mission of Alpha Nerds Guild.
- Your design can be on the front of the shirt only, and must have the Alpha Nerds Guild (ANG) logo visible on the front of the design. Do not alter, redesign, redraw, modify, distort or alter the proportion of the ANG logo in any way. Do not place a pattern or design on the logo. Do not rotate or render the marks three-dimensionally. Do not replace the approved typeface in the logo with any other typeface.
- You may submit up to three designs, but they must be submitted as separate entries.
- Your design must be wholly original. By submitting a design, you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it, and that it does not contain any copyrighted material, including images/copy found on the internet, unless clearly marked as published under a creative commons (cc) license.
Designs will be judged on the following criteria:
- Captures spirit of the Super Heroes Are Among Us and mission of our Guild
- Striking and memorable design
- Visibility – eye-catching and visible from a reasonable distance
- Completeness of design – must be ready for print
- Feasibility/must be easy to reproduce.
- Design submission should be saved to 300 dpi to produce a quality output. Acceptable files are high resolution JPG, PNG, SVG, PDF, AI and EPS files.
- If you win, you will be required to provide the original design in a high res format that is compatible with Photoshop, Illustrator or another professional design program.
- The Super Heroes Are Among Us colors are red (Pantone 3546 C), blue (Pantone Dark Blue C), and white. Your design can contain any number of colors, but will be constrained by size:
- The design should be on the front of the shirt and should be contained within a 16 by 20 area.
- The design will be on black, heather grey, olive drab, and pink shirts; the design should look appealing on all of those colors.
Submission Guidelines and Agreement:
- All entries should be submitted on the Alpha Nerds Guild website at the t-shirt design link: https://www.alphanerdsguild.com/t-shirt-contest/
- You must be 18 years or older to submit an entry. If you are under the age of 18 you may still create and submit a design, but it must be submitted on your behalf by a parent or guardian.
- Alpha Nerds Guild will have first printing rights to the winning design. By submitting you agree that if your design wins, it can be used by the Alpha Nerds Guild on a t-shirt and other promotional items, including the Alpha Nerds Guild website and marketing and public relations materials. The winner and image of the design will be recognized on our VLOG and on social media, and will receive a free copy of the shirt.
- Contest begins on Monday, July 22, 2019.
- You must submit your design by midnight ET, Monday, August 5th, 2019.
- Initial entries will be judged by a panel of the Alpha Nerds Guild, and will be narrowed down to 8-10 designs.
- Voting begins on 9:00 AM EST on Monday, August 12th, 2019. Finalists’ designs will be posted on the Alpha Nerds Guild official Facebook Group Page and voting will take place at the ANG website: https://www.alphanerdsguild.com/t-shirt-contest/.
- Voting closes at 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, August 18th, 2019.
- The winner will be notified by email at the close of the voting period, via the information provided on the entry form.
- Please note that the Alpha Nerds Guild reserves the right to make adjustments to the winning design.
- At the sole discretion of the Alpha Nerds Guild, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:
- winner’s failure to respond to notification within seven (7) business days after its transmission;
- the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;
- winner’s failure to provide original design files;
- winner’s failure to execute and return a release form.
Upon contacting a winner and determining that they have met all eligibility requirements of the contest, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the contest via social post and announced on our weekly VLOG: Press Start.
- Alpha Nerds Guild Board and Admin are not eligible to enter.
By submitting you are agreeing to all contest rules. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Alpha Nerds Guild was founded in 2017 after a night of gaming. Several Veterans were playing together and the next thing you know we we creating a way for Veterans to reach out through and talk to one another!
Alpha Nerds Guild helps out Veterans, LEO's, and First Responders through gaming and communication; from the pages of Facebook and Discord to the screens of World or Warcraft and Dungeons and Dragons. We are a family, just reach out!