REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- SNK HEROINES ~Tag Team Frenzy~ – The SNK HEROINES ~Tag Team Frenzy~ game brings the party home! Play online* or with friends** as SNK’s iconic heroines in this new 2-v-2 fighting game. Choose one of the many heroines from SNK’s history, like Athena, Kula and Shermie, and customize her look before letting her battle it out. Who will be the Belle of the Brawl? SNK HEROINES ~Tag Team Frenzy~ is available on Sept. 7.
- NBA 2K19 – The NBA 2K franchise celebrates 20 years of redefining what sports gaming can be, from graphics and gameplay to unique game modes and an immersive open-world “Neighborhood”. The NBA 2K19 game continues to push limits as it brings gaming one step closer to real-life basketball excitement and culture. NBA 2K19 is available Sept. 11 and the NBA 2K19 20th Anniversary Edition is available Sept. 7.
- Hyper Light Drifter – Special Edition – Explore a beautiful, vast and ruined world riddled with dangers and lost technologies. Echoes of a dark and violent past resonate throughout a savage land, steeped in treasure and blood. Hyper Light Drifter is an action-adventure-RPG in the vein of the best 16-bit classics, with modernized mechanics and designs on a much grander scale.
- Gone Home – You arrive home after a year abroad. You expect your family to greet you, but the house is empty. Something’s not right. Where is everyone? And what’s happened here? Unravel the mystery for yourself in the Gone Home game, a story exploration game from The Fullbright Company.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- YO-KAI WATCH BLASTERS: Red Cat Corps / YO-KAI WATCH BLASTERS: White Dog Squad – Jibanyan and his Blasters team hit the streets in this action-packed twist on the YO-KAI WATCH series. You can play solo, or team up with up to three other friends*** to blast away Big Bosses and evil Yo-kai and tackle various missions to amplify your team’s awesomeness.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week:
- ACA NEOGEO FOOTBALL FRENZY (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Azure Reflections (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Broforce (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Chiki-Chiki Boxy Racers (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Dust: An Elysian Tail (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 10
- FullBlast (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 7
- Gakuen Club (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Gnomes Garden 3: The thief of castles (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Grandpa and the Zombies (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 12
- Kentucky Robo Chicken (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Lifeless Planet: Premiere Edition (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Miles & Kilo – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Mummy Pinball (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 7
- PLANET ALPHA (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Shikhondo – Soul Eater (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Sigi – A Fart for Melusina (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 7
- STAY (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 12
- Super Inefficient Golf (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 7
- Swim Out – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Time Carnage (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 12
- Breakout Defense (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Double Breakout (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
* Nintendo Account required. Online services and features, including online play, are free until the paid Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in September 2018.
** Additional accessories required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
***Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.