REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- The Messenger – As a demon army besieges his village, a young ninja ventures through a cursed world to deliver a scroll paramount to his clan’s survival. What begins as a classic action platformer soon unravels into an expansive time-traveling adventure full of thrills, surprises and humor.
- Into the Breach – The remnants of human civilization are threatened by gigantic creatures breeding beneath the earth. You must control powerful mechs from the future to defeat an alien threat. Each attempt to save the world presents a new randomly generated challenge in this turn-based strategy game from the makers of the FTL game.
- The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season – Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption.
What begins as a classic action platformer soon unravels into an expansive time-traveling adventure full of thrills, surprises and humor. (Photo: Business Wire)
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- My Nintendo September Rewards – Summer’s almost over, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop – head back to school with a New Nintendo 2DS XL system! With a huge library of games featuring Mario, Link and more classic characters, it’s just the thing to get through long bus rides or down time after school. My Nintendo September rewards help kick things off with discounts for up to 50 percent on Nintendo Selects games like The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. Nintendo 2DS XL plays all Nintendo 3DS games in 2D only. Check out the full list of the rewards here.
Also new this week:
- ACA NEOGEO CROSSED SWORDS (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Bloxiq (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Claws of Furry (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 3
- Fall of Light: Darkest Edition (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Freedom Planet (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- GOD WARS The Complete Legend (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 4
- Haunted Dungeons: Hyakki Castle (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Mini Metro (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Moonfall Ultimate (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 4
- Ninjin: Clash of Carrots (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 4
- Phantaruk (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Realpolitiks (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Son of a Witch (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 4
- The VideoKid (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Toy Stunt Bike: Tiptop’s Trials – Full and Demo Versions (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.