Enjoy America’s Greatest Game Shows at Home on the TV Screen or on the Go with Tabletop and Handheld Modes
SAN FRANCISCO and CULVER CITY, CA — October 30, 2018 — Today, Ubisoft and Sony Pictures Television Networks announced that video games based on two of America’s favorite game shows, Jeopardy!® and Wheel of Fortune®, are available now in North and South America for digital download individually, and at retail as a compilation, on the Nintendo Switch™ system. Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune video games are available for a MSRP of $39.99 for the bundle and $19.99 for each digital game.
Jeopardy! allows players to compete with two other friends online or offline, showing off their knowledge and reflexes solving thousands of unique puzzles:
· Unique modes: Track your progress and performance in leaderboards by competing in Classic mode. Quick mode offers fewer categories and clues for players looking for a quick match. Family mode includes separate categories to be more inclusive and fun for kids and parents alike.
· Unlock new categories: Answer clues correctly and unlock Super categories.
· Media clues: More than 2,000 puzzles with visual and audio clues, including quotes and songs.
· Customize the game: Players can decide which categories they want during matches. They can also earn a mastery rank once they’ve conquered each Super category.
Wheel of Fortune offers more than 4,000 unique puzzles for hours of fun and unique twists on the classic game:
· Unique modes: Enjoy the authentic TV show experience with all the beats you know and love in Classic mode. Choose the Quick mode to solve just a few puzzles or the Family mode to be more inclusive and fun with family friendly puzzles and modified timers.
· Online multiplayer: Track your progress leaderboards and compare your score and achievements with friends.
· Level up and unlock customization items: Gain levels as you play and unlock new customization items to decorate your contestants and studio set with over 250 unique items.
- Prizes & Gifts: Collect luxurious in-game prizes such as trips and top-value gifts.
For more information on Jeopardy!, please visit ubisoft.com/en-us/game/jeopardy.
For more information on Wheel of Fortune, please visit ubisoft.com/en-us/game/wheel-of-fortune.
For the latest on all Ubisoft games, please visit news.ubisoft.com